Sunday 30 March 2014

download eChing - electronic I Ching free android app


eChing - electronic I Ching

Lifestyle



Download .apk

Chinese Oracle, Fortune Telling, Horoscope, Divination


Cool decision helper with short, funny oracle-texts instead of the classic translations.


Full Version Features:


* Changing Lines

* Future Hexagram

* Classic Book of Change

* eQuig: For fast yes/no decisions

* Screen orientation change possible

* No Ads

* NEW: Backgrounds can be disabled


























Videos




Download .apk





























Alf are actually making the new ' ALF ' Movie? But it is a CGI hybridI do not know about anyone else, but I absolutely loved when I was growing ALF download eChing - electronic I Ching free android app . You know the guy I 'm talking about, that goofy, very furry, weird alien creature. own TV show own TV show in the late 80s There were rumors and rumors of an ALF movie for the past few years, but we have heard that not not really real, and it was not likely to happen. After this update of Heat Vision, they were wrong. It has happened! However, it comes to a Sony Pictures Animation production, and CG - CG - live action hybrid feature. That the Smurfs. Now I'm a little worried.


No comments:

Post a Comment