Saturday 29 March 2014

download Car Specs 1.4 for free


Car Specs

Transportation



Download .apk

Welcome to Car Specs! The crowd-sourced car statistics reference for the automotive enthusiast.


PLEASE RATE!!!! If you like this app please rate it!


Features:

-Over 45,000 entries from 1941-2011

-Locally stored: No internet connection required (only to update the database)

-Crowd-Sourced: Add a car, make a correction, and once approved can be easily downloaded by anyone in-app with the press of a button!

-Simple, clean, and fast interface. No ads, no extra bulk, and no load times.




PLEASE READ!


-WIFI CONNECTION IS RECOMMENDED FOR INSTALLATION


-1941-2009 is the most complete range. I have added some 2010-2011, but not all.


-Data is used by default. It is very very minimal, but if desired can be turned off with menu/settings/sync off.


-If trouble occurs with the database, you can reset it to factory in the app through menu/settings/reset OR clear the application data in settings/applications/manage applications/CarSpecs/clear data. Both options will reset the database to default.


-If I am missing a car, or information is incorrect, please just add it or fix it in the app. I get these changes.


-I understand the app is large. I would recommend copying it to the SD card. (Settings/Applicaions/CarSpecs/Move to st storage)


Tags:

Automotive, performance, car, acceleration, speed, sports, statistics, specifications, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Bugatti, camaro, mustang, corvette, 0-60
























Download .apk





























The update of the same guys who originated the story broke, Film School Rejects download Car Specs 1.4 free android app . From Thomas from Thomas Jane herself from the situation. The make-up is really all right my pal Akiva Goldsman told me about the project, and I fell in love with the idea right away a big fan of all things Hex I couldn t help myself. I called my buddy Chris Nelson and we spent a Saturday afternoon working up some make-up for this spontaneous shots and I fired off a couple of pictures to Warners. How do people get a hold of that shit? Sat little embarrassing, my fanboy enthusiasm spilled all over the internet, great great scripts? t come around too often, especially for characters I love. .


No comments:

Post a Comment