Monday 28 April 2014

download StreetDrag 3D 1.8 APK


StreetDrag 3D

Racing



Download .apk

***New Major Update***


Get more from StreetDrag 3d now. More cars, more cash, more speed and more fun! Place your bets before racing and win at all cost. There s no rules in the streets only winners. Shift at the right time and don t let the others block your way to victory. Go ahead and test your gear shifting skills in this original drag racing game where only the finest drivers and quickest shifters can win.


Features:


- 20 tracks

- 8 beautiful cars

- 2 vicious opponents

- Shop and upgrades available

- Amazing 3D Graphics

- Leaderboards and achievements

- Share with friends via Facebook

- Countless hours of fun !!!

- Moga Controller


Find more great games from Cerberus at: http//:cerberusteam.com


StreetDrag 3D is now MOGA Enhanced! Available at major retailers, carrier stores and online at http://ift.tt/10e50Os


























Videos




Download .apk





























Janina Gavankar: I love so many things about Assassin 's Creed download StreetDrag 3D 1.8 free android app . Where should I start? I love the characters. I love the story behind to to even be in a position back in time. I love the side-missions. I'm like the queen side mission, and I love just war in the middle of a city and then run away. I remember when I started to run freely in this game, and it was the coolest thing I had ever done. Any other game that 's trying to do it not as good as Assassin 's Creed been. With Assassin 's Creed, which I 've played some, it 's easy everything you have with a few tweaks, and the barrel is a little different now this whole world open forest that you get by p s Is this whole side quest hunting where to do things like kill badgers and moose. I wrestled with a moose. It was the coolest thing, to fight fight, in general, so now I m with a moose with horns fight and always kicked my ass until I know how to attract thought about the elk. It was very cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment